-=PCTechTalk=- Re: host files

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:31:45 -0400

Don,
My problem is fixed. Hip Hip Hooray!
Someone sent me a web site where someone was having a
similar problem. They mentioned Norton Anti-spam. I hadn't
thought of that, because I was thinking it JUST had to do
with e-mail. BUT - it has both a pop up stopper and an
ad-blocker. I disabled them both, and I see the web pages
now. I am thrilled!

thanks for all of your help!
Cris