-=PCTechTalk=- More Ideas to Save Money

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:56:42 -0700

Ok.. the shopping queen is here to weigh in on saving money....lol!

Try..... www.ISellSurplus.com

I found them on the net. a few years ago.  I was ordering something..and all
of a sudden I noticed they were here in Vegas.

I called them and they said yes I could pick up my order.  It is a
WAREHOUSE...not a store...

In the old facilities, they had a room with stuff you could look at, but not
in the new one.  I have not been to the new one, but will be this week as I
bought something from them.

If you go to the website and sign up with them you will get one maybe two
emails a week showcasing their specials.  They have lots of 2/1 specials and
lots of stuff for older computers too.  I remember someone (on some list I
am on) looking for the 6 GB drives... and they have wireless routers for
today's environment...  There memory is pretty cheap too.

Lots of great prices.

Their customer service is excellent.  I have had to return something and had
NO hassle whatsoever.

It is worth the time to check out the website.

This weekend they have 4 coupons..you can choose the one you want to
use..... They have one that is $4.99 shipping no matter how much you buy...
that is a great deal.

They have power supplies motherboards, computer systems, Ipod accessories
Notebooks, laptop & printer adapters, etc...

The have lots of 2/1 things.  http://www.isellsurplus.com/2for1.asp

I took the coupon for the projection clock am/fm radio and thermometer FOR
FREE!  http://www.isellsurplus.com/product.asp?id=9526&c=10&s=170
I purchased an LED Illuminated Mouse Pad 2/$12.  I figure if we do not like
I can give them to my grandkids!  And I still have the free clock that costs
more than the two mouse pads!

I do not usually find cd's or cd wallets, that kind of stuff on this site,
but I do get good prices on what I buy.  I have purchased a UPS from them..
I think I bought 2 and brought one back.  It was no problem returning it
whatsoever.

They have moved to Boulder City, so I do not go there often.  It is about 30
miles.  But I have a hair appt on Thurs and that is about 1/2 way there..so
I will go then.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Rose
Las Vegas