-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cuil.com

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:00:16 -0500

valid points all.  but if you remember, when google started out, there were
no paid for advertizing or links that would generate at the top of a search
as it does now.  I loved google back in the day... now I find it cumbersome,
as I don't want to search amazon or ebay, if I did, I would go to those
sites.