-=PCTechTalk=- Re: computer woes

  • From: "Andrew Gillean" <asgillean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:05:40 -0500

It's a great chip, until the 'Quads' came along it was the second fastest.
Any Intel 775 board should do, Gigabit and Asus make very good boards as
well.
All you have to do is decide on the 'Extras' you want with the board.
Remember to get an adequate fan for the chip.
Have fun.
Andy

From: GMan
Date: 02/07/07 04:26:26
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo Ann,
    When you're ready, let us know if you'd like some help with the
research.  I can be a real bear trying to figure out alone how to best break
up your budget over all of the different components, let alone know where
the bottlenecks are going to be for each possible combo.       :O\

Peace,
GMan