-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cannot remove weather forecaster

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:59:14 -0700

Thanks for your reply, Gman.  I apologise for my late response.  I am
usiing Firefox for browsing and ocassionally IE.  I have  aa small
difficulty using Firefox for banking purposes, but IE works fine.

Regarding the Weather thing, I don't have the feature in 'Options', so I
am left with the uninstall re-install choice.  Am I safe to do that? It
should be OK. to try.

Regards,
Rick H