-=PCTechTalk=- partition Question

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:01:07 -0400

Hi All
 I'm running an Acer laptop with Vista Home Basic /sp1.  There is 1 hard
drive on it divided into 3 partitions.   1 is hidden and holds the reformat
OEM, no cd's came with it.  The other 2 are divided into equal parts "C" and
"D", appox 31.4 gigs.  I would like to make this one big drive of appox 62
gigs.
  Not sure how to do this and the help files are not all that clear to me.
I can read how to do something and still not get it, but show me once and
I'm ok.  Do I remove the partition and just add what ever I want the "C"
drive?
Steve