-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Vista question [ Patricia ]

  • From: "Albert Bundt DCB" <albert.bundt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:00:29 -0700

 I know this will sound like the long way around but I would go to TOOLS
OPTIONS  ADVANCED MAINTENANCE  and move the store folder to C drive with a name.
Then you simply open C drive look for your folder and it is all there. Easy to
find. Should you care to you can always make a copy of that folder and you have
a 100% back up to move to another computer or save.