-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Vista question [ Patricia ]

  • From: "..SheDevil.." <shedevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:43:10 -0400

I have removed Vista from my machine, but I did some searching on Google
(yes..Im a google girl!) and I've found the same thing a few times.  The
path is:  C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail
however, from what I read, it doesn't use the *.dbx format anymore. I cant
verify that right now, maybe someone using Vista can actually verify that
for us.

Hope this helps,
SheDevil