-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Videos on CD

  • From: "Roberts Ann" <aubann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:04:02 -0500

Thanks, Andy.  I don't have a video capture card...what I have is a small
unit for transferring VHS to CD that is external.  I guess I will just have
to go with it and try...may holler at you though.  Appreciate it.

Thanks to you too, Hal.  I cannot fault you for charging your regular price
for your work but I just couldn't afford it...

Ann
The Better Choice in Distance Learning
http://www.eclecticacademy.com