-=PCTechTalk=- Re: USB mouse drivers

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:16:18 -0500

Basically, you connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard during those times you wish
to work outside of the OS.  This only applies if your motherboard does not
have native support for USB devices.

To see if your board does have this support, you'll need to enter the BIOS
and lok through the USB options for 'Legacy support'.  If you see that
option, turn it on, save the changes and reboot.  You should then have
access to your USB input devices within Acronis, even outside of Windows.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org