-=PCTechTalk=- Program: BOUNCE BACK PRO

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "_PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:55:09 -0500

I am thinking of buying an external hard drive so I can back up all my
programs as well as information so when I am faced with another crash I
won't be so devastated.
The program Bounce Back Pro was recommended as the software to use for that.
Has anyone had experience with this program?  Or can you recommend some
other program that will do that & still be very 'user easy'?

Thank you,
Jan