-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Two old problems

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:19:28 -0400

Don,
    Oddly enough, no.  I haven't heard back and it's the first time I
haven't received a reply to something sent to them.  I now have to wonder if
it was swallowed up by whatever 'filter' has been preventing numerous other
posts and messages from reaching their destinations.  When I get some time,
I'll locate it in my Sent folder and send it again.

    The only 'extra; lines I see are the ones added by the footer I set up
when we first moved here from YahooGroups.  That's all of the stuff between
the ----------------------- lines, inclusive.  Since I'm not seeing the ones
you're talking about, I have to assume they're being added by your email
server or whatever email client you're using.  If you get them through Gmail
and you're using OE (like I am), then the culprit is probably somewhere in
your settings.  I have mine set to TEXT only in every place that option can
be set (there are 3 of them in my client).

Peace,
Gman