-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tori!!!

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:19:22 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Tori,
At least you have a good reason for having more than one. When I bought my
new Dell, I was only able to sell my IBM to a friend because I used the
money to buy my brother's old computer, which was faster than the IBM as a
second one. I said it was a backup, and the grandchildren could play games
on it instead of mine. Well, I then bought one at a yard sale and repaired
it that was faster than my backup. I said I would sell one, but I've never
been able to decide which one to let go. I am the only one who lives here
that uses a computer, and I don't work with it, so I don't have any excuse
except being a nut! I told my hubby. I was going to try and buy a couple at
yard sales this year, to repair and sell. The question is, will I be able to
let any go, LOL. And this is from someone who had never touched one of these
infernal machines six years ago. I tell you, it's a disease, an addiction!
Do they have a geeks anonymous group?

Jo Ann

There are two of us and we do graphic design so we tend to use them all for
different things.  The Win98SE one is just sitting.  It has a new home but
hasn't been picked up yet.

Tori