-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tori!!!

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:32:38 -0600

LOL...From time to time a computer 'disaster' occurs and each time it has
been my 8 year old Sony that has bailed us out.  We have hooked up hard
drives to it to save stuff, we have burned CD's with it, we have used it to
run software that just refused to work right on anything else.  It's
supposed to go to one of my friends soon, but I keep looking at it sitting
under the desk and thinking 'yeah but what if......'.  LOL.  It's hard to
let go of the most reliable PC in the house, even if it is the oldest.

Tori