-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore.

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 03:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lionel,

The site below contains some good suggestions to
troubleshoot system restore problems.

Just go down the page to the "troubleshooting" section
and go through the list.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/plan/faqsrwxp.mspx

or if this wraps, go here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Z6E1236FB

Wait a few seconds before it transports you to the
page.

HTH,

John Lehn (Sydney)

P.S What State/area do you live??  I am in Liverpool
general area SW Sydney.