-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Super Fdisk again!

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:02:48 -0400

you happen to catch me on the pc trying to earn a little $$.  Is this what
you want to see?  If this shows up cockeyed, I'll do a printscreen and send
it to ya........maybe I willanyway just in case.

ok, i've opened Computer Management and gone to Storage.Dist Management and
this is what I see

Volume             Layout      Type         file System       Status
Capacity          Free Space        % Free           Fault Tolerance
Overhead

(C:)                   partition     basic          ntfs            healthy
(system)  455.75gb       321.85GB        70%           No
0%
HP_Recovery (D:)partition  basic           ntfs            healthy
10.00gb       6.32 gb             63%           no
0%
WDExternal (G:) partition    basic           fat32         healthy
111.75  gb      111.75GB    100%             mp
0%

and down further it shows Disk 0    (c:)
HP_Recovery (D:)
basic                                                  455.74 GB NTFS
10.00GB NTFS
465.74GB                                              Healthy System
Healthy
online

Disk 1                                                 WDEXTERNAL (G:)
Basic                                                       111.78GB FAT32
111.78GB                                                    Healthy
Online