-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Super Fdisk again!

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:53:31 -0700

Sandy,

I've been researching this app all morning and have come to the conclusion
that some confusion exists? Very helpful, huh? lol
The only way to determine what you have is to look in Disk Management. You
know how to get there now so it shouldn't be a problem.
When you get a chance, check Disk Manager to see if in addition to being
healthy that external drive is formatted NTFS. I don't see how it could be
anything else but that app was written in China where firedrills are more
exciting than the Olympics and the confusion is equally divided between
firedrills, Olympic events, and writing instructions. Besides, they start on
the right and work backwards?