-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange message

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 01:04:50 -0700

Hello Group, welcome back, I've really missed you all. Just to prove I'm
back, here's my weird question:  I get email from the AZ State Lottery on
whatever the days are, I really don't pay attention to it anymore since I
never remember to buy a ticket.  But I did notice the other day, and once
since then, that when I opened the email it had this weird message:
"Could not access file: $url" (without the quotes)

Also when I clicked on the information bar which says "some pictures have
been blocked to prevent the sender from identifying your computer, click
here to download pictures", the bar just disappears and no pictures show up.
This seems really strange to me, since I've been getting these lottery
emails for years and this has never happened before.  Then on some days I
just get the regular lottery email with no problem: all pictures and numbers
are there.  Does anyone have a clue about this?  Oh, I've recently switched
to XP Pro from Media Edition, would that have anything to do with it?  I
didn't think that, since it doesn't happen all the time. ~Glo