-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD rom ejecting on its own

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 23:00:26 -0400

This will have to be uninstalled by going into Device Manager, selecting the
faulty hardware and then selecting uninstall from the right click context
menu.  You can bring up Device Manager by going to Start > Run and typing in
devmgmt.msc

Peace,
Gman

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask."