-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Special Deals & Steals

  • From: "Dolores" <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:29:17 -0400

thanks for the info - Staples was the only game in town until Best Buy came
and thought I had heard that they only had a few of the 'sale' items.  I
read an article in the Business Section of our paper (from AP I believe)
that said a year ago Staples decided to not focus on quantity but to focus
on customer satisfaction.  I don't know about other stores but this one is
VERY customer oriented and never argue if I bring something back even opened
because it didn't work right. So probably they will have accomplished their
plan with me as I will continue to buy from them
 :-)   Dolores (Thursday is the dreaded day to see if I have to pay $15 to
HP to get replacement disks - that will be the first day I will have enough
time and don't want to get depressed ahead of time by looking now at that
section <gr>)
All outgoing mail scanned with Panda Titanium Anti-virus