-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Special Deals & Steals

  • From: "milady" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:06:49 -0700

You just named the REAL deal... if they gave the lower price to everyone
then they would loose that much.. but if they force you to send IN the
requirements for rebate they ARE betting most won't bother to go to all THAT
trouble which  usually is a real hassle and then they don't HAVE to rebate
so that much they keep.... I had to go thru 4 different set ups to get $300
back on a system.. and you have to be carefull to make SURE all the rules
are followed, copies here but not THERE and this one wanst a copy of THAT
but not this....and it took over 3 months to get ALL the $$$ back. I finally
got it all tho.
ml