-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SATA Raid - How To?

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 17:09:11 -0400

Tricia,
    Darryl provided a lot of great info on this, but I still have to ask.
Why are you thinking about setting up a RAID array?  Each type Darryl
described has its good  as well as bad points and all of them need to be
considered before committing your data.  your answer will help us steer you
in the right direction.

Rose, same thing goes for you.  What would be the purpose of using RAID as
opposed to your present setup?

Peace,
GMan