-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Questions

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:48:20 -0500

Thank you very much, kind Sir.  Now, we just have to clean up THIS place
like I did for my folks.  Apparently, when the humans are away, the kitties
sure do play.  We hated to leave them for so long, but it sure is fun when
we return and they're all over us.          :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"