-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT Re: Re: Proper edict

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:44:34 -0500

While it won't fully replace the taste of salt, try 'Mrs. Dash' and similar
flavoring mixes.  Better yet, avoid the mass production reduction of
nutrients (and also avoid the addition of non-foods like MSG, guar gum,
polysorbate-80, red-37, etc.) and buy or grow fresh herbs to make your own.

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"