-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pop Up Reminder on XP

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:14:16 -0700

now THAT is what I should have for my computer AND my sewing..cept how yah
gonna get a pop up thingy to work on a sewing machine??? UNLESSS it's
installed in the puter and the puter is on and it does it's thing that
way??? While I am sewing?  I get SO tied up in the upper back and neck--and
I get SO lost in projects I don't come up for air to get the knots out..