-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pop Up Reminder on XP

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:46:41 -0400

I agree, but I wonder if we are understanding the question correctly.

Judith... are you asking because you have a reminder popping up or because
you want to have a reminder pop up?

If you want a reminder, I think Outlook has one.  If you don't have Outlook
try downloading ATNotes.   http://atnotes.free.fr/download.html

If one is popping up and you don't know why or where it is coming from, give
us details of the reminder's notes.

Don