-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-Cyber Cuss Jar OT

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:30:43 -0500

Your reference to a Cyber Cuss Jar reminded me of the "Bad Words" jar we had
in the kitchen when our three sons were small.  Their Dad did most of the
contributing (even though he thought he should be exempt!  He once told our
Pastor who offered to help him with the cattle that he could not work cattle
or sheep with him around) and when it was full we took the kids to Disney
Land and spent the money.
Precious Memories!
Oh, and I have one word (actually two) that the kids still call "Mom's Word"
that I use only rarely but in extreme situations!.
And to keep this kind of on topic, we have no dummies on this list!!!
Sandi