-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk= HP print server

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:08:33 -0500

Matt,
    That idea is only the best way to accomplish what you want IF it works
for you and everyone else who will be using it.  The more stuff you add, the
more places there are for things to go wrong.  When it comes to hardware, I
really do try to adhere to the KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) principle.
lol

    And I would expect nothing less than to hear back from you if it doesn't
do what's needed.  In fact, I wouldn't mind hearing back from you on other
topics, should the need arise.        :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"