-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Notepad replacement

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:30:21 -0400

I replaced my Notepad with it, so it'll be used often enough for me to get a
good feel for what it can do.  The link abilities alone are enough to
warrant inclusion in my portables project, even if that means I'll have more
than one Notepad-type option there.

Thanks for the extra info, George.      :O)

Peace,
Gman