-=PCTechTalk=- Re: No blinking cursor

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:08:08 -0700

Hi Judith,
In my Control Panel> Mouse I see a box for hide cursor while typing, have=
 you checked that?

If so try un checking it and Apply> then OK

Sometimes re-applying a feature will fix things.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 6/8/2005 at 7:51 PM Judith wrote:

I already tried that but none of the choices cause my cursor to
blink like it used to when I was typing text or right before I
typed text.  But I did find out there were a whole lot of
choices.

Judith

You should be able to change it in the Mouse properties in
Control
Panel. In the "Pointers" tab; the "Text Select" pointer. You can
pick
another graphic for it, or just switch to a different overall
Scheme.

Faustus