-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need help guys

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:05:44 -0500

How many of those entries do you think have actually tried to get past your
front door?  I'm sure the majority of them are affiliated with some (not so)
pretty sleazy operations.  I suppose it all depends on one's level of
caution.

I'll check it out.  I'm guessing you keep the HOSTS file set to Read Only?

Peace,
GMan