-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:46:08 -0500

Chris,
Life has intervened, and I haven't gotten to following up.  When I get
to it, I'll post the results.  One guru on our local chat list said NAV
had a change of leadership a few years ago and is no longer a good
product (his opinion) and suggested using AVG and ZoneAlarm instead
(freeware).  I would like to have my NAV functioning properly.