-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Migrating XP Pro to a new computer

  • From: "Don" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:06:54 -0400

Thank you Dave!  The new system came with WinXP Home on it, but I will be
buying a second SATA harddrive and install to that, so basically you assumed
right.  <grin>

Don

PLEASE, if you are able, help the Hurricane Charley, Frances, Ivan and
Jeanne relief efforts.  Your help can be to donate blood, cash, groceries,
clothing, shelter, volunteer time or just thoughts and prayers.  I promise
it will be sincerely appreciated by those that need the assistance.  Call
your favorite religious, volunteer or charitable agencies to learn how you
can help.   Thank you.