-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MSExcel

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:38:05 +0100

On 8 Jun 2005 at 8:42, D H (Rick) Holmes wrote:
> Can I call it a  senior
> moment?

Hey, I have them myself...and I'm in my twenties.  :)

> I'll have a look at the MSKB, and if I can't find something there I'll
> post again.

If nothing turns up, we used to have a member called Linda who ran an
MS Office YahooGroup. Perhaps one of our members can hunt out the
subscription address for you; they deal purely with Office enquiries,
and from what I recall it was a pretty decent group. I wasn't a
member for long; Troth or KC might have more info (although Troth's
in ISP-switching hell, right now).

Faustus