-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MSExcel

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 17:57:22 -0700

She has her own newsletter, and belonged to a group..........dang,
can't remember the group name.  Something to do with Windows.  If
memory serves me right, she left the group though.
I think this is her site:

http://newbieclub.com/officetips/?buntah

This I'm sure is one of her sites, I recognize her from her picture.

http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com/word.htm

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
==========<[0]>===========
Tuesday  6/7/2005  5:53:02 PM

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

Unknown Author

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:38:05 +0100, dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  | On 8 Jun 2005 at 8:42, D H (Rick) Holmes wrote:
  |  | Can I call it a  senior
  |  | moment?
  |  |
  | Hey, I have them myself...and I'm in my twenties.  :)
  |

  |  | I'll have a look at the MSKB, and if I can't find something
  |  | there I'll post again.
  |  |