-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Losing Internet Connection on Cable Broadband

  • From: "Ange" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:15:32 -0000

Sorry Jo Ann,
I never put Zone Alarm back on in the end as I had tried to remove it prior
to SP2 and had the devil's own job of getting rid.  Sorry I'd forgotten that
so I've now mis-informed everyone ~ sorry folks ~ clueless strikes again.

Ange
a.k.a. Clueless of Doncaster

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html

~~~~~The Clueless Reply Separator~~~~~

Ange,

I had this same problem after I installed Zone Alarm. As soon as I would
turn off ZA I could load all pages. It's something about ZA. After trying to
adjust settings with no better results I uninstalled ZA. Downloaded Outpost
firewall and had no problems.

Jo Ann