-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Keeping window from closing?

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:31:44 -0500

Yes... you can do it that way (open all programs concerned, right-click on the
taskbar and select TILE VERTICALLY or TILE HORIZONTALLY. Its not really keeping
it on top, since there's nothing to go on top, but does the same thing as long
as the apps are on a separate portion of the screen.
.::] Sir Troth [::..
_________________________________
AOL: SirTrothX
Please, no email at this address!
_________________________________

::: Original Message by ~Lacey~
::: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:59:03 -0800
| well it is possible actually -- if you set both the notepad window and the
| application you're typing into, less than full screen width.... like make
| notepad on the righthand size, and your other app on the left hand side,
| only half screen each and when you open your application notepad will still
| be visible on the right hand side. Its called "vertical tiling" (or
| something like that!!)
|
| ~Lacey~

| > |
| > | Thanks,