-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Keeping window from closing?

  • From: "Col een" <coliope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:03:01 -0500

Lacey, you are right afterall. With the windows sized right and not
overlapping, I can work in the first window without Notepad minimizing or the
two windows tiling.  The AlwaysOnTop download acheives the same thing, but you
don't need to resize the first window. I can keep the first window at fullsize
and then adjust the size of Notepad and it's position on the screen as I work.
To answer the question why I can't just cut&copy, I can and do sometimes, but
when I'm working on my webpages, it helps me to be able to look at a sample or
snippet of something in Notepad while I'm looking at my own source code.

Thanks for all the help - it makes things easier knowing how to do this now.

Col