-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail Problems

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:27:13 -0500

I am a far cry from an incredimail expert! I have it on my
old computer.
When I was in to using it, there was a 'quirk' that people
talked about.
It may have been fixed by now. I didn't want my e-mail going
in to my incredimail anyway, so it didn't affect me. I just
sent from it.
does she have outlook express on her computer? Outlook
Express can see incredimail stationery.
As a test (and if it works, this is what I would do - is
what I DID do) - Set incredimail to not be her default
e-mail - tell it to not bring in mail. Have her mail come in
to outlook express - see if she can see it then. she can
forward it from outlook express also. If she wants to send
incredimails, she would send thru that program.
Sounds sort of like a pain, but to me it really wasn't. Lots
of people were having problems with receiving mail in it.
Also - there are incredimail groups at yahoo that she could
join and ask some questions. She may have to try a few - I
joined one once that sounded wonderful, and it was a total
dud! Just like any other groups out there. But they should
know more about it to tell her what to do.
My 'guess' is that the paid version will act the same way.
Cris