-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Incredimail Problems

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:24:45 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Rick,
Mike has fixed the problem of replying to the list with
Incredimail(applause) I am using it now. I believe the problem referred to
here is in receiving forwarded mail. I must say after using IM about four
years, I haven't had any problems of this sort.

Jo Ann

As I recall, Incredimail was not a problem when PCTT was with Yahoo.
When the change to freelists was made, incredimail  postings were
spattered with unexpected codes such as =20 at the end of each line.
There were other symbolic mixtures of letters etc, and I believe they
were things like carriage returns, quotation marks and so on.  Whether
they still appear I do not know.  Maybe nobody writes to this list in
that program.  Oh, yes, an initiated mail as opposed to a 'Reply'
posting was free of these marks.
Does this help?
Rick H