-=PCTechTalk=- Incredimail Problems

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctectalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:44:00 -0500

Hi, group - I have a couple of questions about Incredimail.  I spent some
time looking through the archives, but I wasn't getting anywhere after a
couple of hours, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask.  I have a friend who
just loves her Incredimail, and she is having a problem with forwards.  She
can't open them, at least not most of them.  Interestingly, she can open
some that are sent from AOL accounts.  I had her send me some forwards, so
that perhaps I could see what she sees, and one of them I saw the pictures
(just pictures of a baby), the next one was a movie file as an attachment,
and the next one came up as an .eml attachment.  I use OE 6 and XP home
(SP2), btw.  Is there anything my friend can do -- would buying the full
version of the program do away with these issues?  I'd like to be able to
assure her that it would before she spends her money...any Incredimail
experts out there have any ideas?

Thanks for any and all help,

Connie C.