-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do you organize your software?

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:31:23 -0700

Also what I like about them -- if you make CDs or DVDs to sell
and use the clear cases, you do not have to spend any money for
slip in type covers because the label shows through.  I found
out about them when I ordered a Karen Ware CD about 3 years ago
and it came in this case :-)

Judith

I only buy the clear cases not the CDs -- they are square with
rounded corners.  A pkg of 100 is $32.00 and come in a neat
plastic holder.  This is the page I order and it has a picture
on it.

http://www.cshellsdirect.com/products/discsaver.asp?pID=105

You can usually find excellent deals on CD-Rs and DVDs other
places -- I like to buy brand names that give rebates (Tech Rose
taught me this).

Shipping cost is $11.66 for 100 cases.  That is approximately 43
cents per each case.  I love their thinness and do not break
like the hard plastic ones do.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!