-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do you organize your software?

  • From: "Bashfulbob" <bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:44:44 -0500

Hi Judith
Please go on Google and put "Discsaver" in. You will get several hits of
places that sell them for less and you will save money even when the
shipping is added on from what you are now paying. I was going to respond to
you earlier cause I thought the shipping charge was way to expensive when I
read the other response and canceled my reply.