-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:39:50 -0400

I don't know anything about how to do this - but I do know, that you can use the
xp upgrade software on a blank hard drive. that's how my son did mine. It will
ask for the prior operating cd to be inserted to verify that you are updating.
It doesn't actually need to be installed prior to the installation.
Cris