-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD Problem

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:25:42 -0500

Before you give up on the HD, try uninstalling and reinstalling the
driver/software required to support it.  It is possible that it got damaged
when the power interruption occurred.

Before you give up, try the drive on a second computer.

Don

Apparently gmail has quit replenishing invitations.  I issued the last one
in my account and the invitation box disappeared.