-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Emails that annoy

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:46:38 -0500

oh! sorry - I thought that since you said you couldn't close them, that you had
opened them.
I'm not sure how an unopened e-mail sets off pop ups - is it the pop ups you
can't close?
spammers are getting more sophisticated -
do you have xp? If you do, do you have the messenger service disabled?
crisS