-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Emails that annoy

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:05:38 -0500

Mike,
I've struggled over the issue of using programs like
Mailwasher.......................as I'm sure you well know <G>

I found an alternative that suits me and justifies, in my mind, the
extra time and effort to run an acilary program like Mailwasher.  I
use a program called True Launch Bar that has a mail plugin the I can
use to view mail on the server and filter according to my own
preferences -- it works great and is pretty fast.  Since it's part of
TLB, I don't mind the extra effort -- funny how I can rationalize huh?
 <laugh>

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday, 12/2/2003, @ 10:02:21 PM EST
Principle -- particularly moral principle -- can never be a
weathervane, spinning around this way and that with the shifting
winds of expediency. Moral principle is a compass forever fixed and
forever true.

-- Edward R. Lyman