-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EddieB..Re: Re: Help with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware locking up......

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 17:54:34 -0400

Thanks Ed for that link but Nod also locked up on a full scan so I removed
it, along with Spybot. It was crazy all the registery entries Spybot left
and I used Your Uninstaller. But I have SuperAntiSpyware as a portable app
on C and just ran it, nice app. Appreciate the help and have a great
weekend........
Rudy