-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Download helpers

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 03:36:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sandi,

Since you are used to DAP than go with it. Another
good one that is free for non commercial usuage is
Leechget.

http://www.leechget.net/en/

It has no adds (I know DAP used to) and is stable I
have used it for a few years when I was on dialup. I
still use it now that I have cable.

Widipedia (not always reliable) has an article on DAP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Download_Accelerator and
its problems.

A good review and reliable one of various free
Download Accelerators is at the following site

http://tinyurl.com/3e4mv8