-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Download helpers

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sandi,

I found Leechget to be really good on resuming
downloads which is why I use it still even after
leaving dialup. Another feature I like about it is
that before starting a download it gives you the
option of using either leechget or the standard
windows downloader which is useful on sites (eg. Rapid
Share) that do not allow downloaders unless you pay of
course and on small files where the standard windows
downloader is not a liability.